Skills for Care Masterclass: Using LinkedIn to boost your recruitment and retention
Date: Tuesday 5 July 2022
The successful organisation will be part of the wider Better Security, Better Care programme which is supporting care providers to complete the online self-assessment tool – the The Data Security and Protection Toolkit is an online self-assessment tool that allows health and social care organisations to provide assurance that they are undertaking good data security and that personal information is handled correctly. The T More – on an annual basis.
We are looking for an organisation with experience of working with the care sector.
Expressions of interest should be returned to email@example.com by 25 March 2022.
Further details are on the Government’s Contract Finder.
The Expression of Interest should include:
Anticipated outcomes from the service include:
1. Deliver “train the trainers” programme to regional delivery partners.
2. Provide ongoing support and advice to local and regional delivery partners.
3. Develop and review DSPT guidance and other products.
4. Contribute to programme newsletters and other publications.
5. Quality assurance including arranging and undertaking reviews of data and cyber security at individual service.
6. Provide draft and final year end reports.
7. Attend monthly Programme Board meetings, liaise more generally with the Programme Board and Programme Manager, responding to reasonable requests for information on an ongoing basis.
EOI deadline 25 March 2022
All work to be completed by 31 March 2023
Maximum budget: £65,000
Further details on Contract Finder
Learn more about Better Security, Better Care.
Back to News
To help us improve this website, we’d like to know more about your visit today.
Please leave any feedback below :