This guidance is for CQC-registered residential, nursing and home care services in England. All CQC-registered care providers in England are expected to register with Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) by 30th September 2020. If you have already registered on the DSPT, you do not need to do anything. If you are not CQC-registered, you do not have to complete the DSPT but may choose to do so as good practice.
Before you register you will need:
To register on the DSPT:
1. Click on this link https://www.dsptoolkit.nhs.uk/Account/Register
2. Click on “continue to questions”
3. Insert the ODS code for your organisation and press “continue”. Don’t worry if you register the wrong code – the helpdesk ([email protected]) can transfer your assessment to a different code at any time.
4. Insert your user details. Make sure the email address you provide is a work email address.
5. You will then be sent an email containing a link which you click on and it takes you back to the registration page for you to set up your password.
Once your password is set, you and your organisation are registered and will be able to start your assessment. This is all you need to do to before 30th September 2020.
To help us improve this website, we’d like to know more about your visit today.
Please leave any feedback below :