Does the DSPT apply to adult social care services that are run directly by local councils?

Yes, it applies equally. Every council which operates adult social care services is already registered with the DSPT.

Provided that a council is confident that its individual services are compliant, it can use the same process as independent sector organisations to transfer HQ completion across to individual site completion.

Back to FAQs