Thursday 9 June 2022
End: 16:00Book Your Place
The Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT) is an online self-assessment tool to help adult social care providers in England to store and share information safely.
Because things change, you need to review and republish your toolkit every year so that it reflects your current data and cyber security arrangements. For example, you may have introduced new staff, data systems, technology or services – which in turn will impact on how you manage your information.
The deadline for publishing your DSPT for 2021/22 is 30 June 2022.
This webinar is for care providers who have published before, and are reviewing and republishing their DSPT. It is part of a monthly series of events on the DSPT.
It will cover how to:
• Login to your DSPT account
• Review your DSPT – including what is different if you were previously published at Entry Level or Approaching Standards
• Complete to at least Standards Met
• Publish your DSPT standard
• Access free, official support from the Better Security, Better Care programme.Back to Events
To help us improve this website, we’d like to know more about your visit today.
Please leave any feedback below :